Cookies – what are they?
Cookies – how we use them
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Give you a better online experience and track website performance
- To enable us to track how you discovered our website
Cookies help us provide a product or service you have requested and to provide a secure online environment
Without cookies we are unable to provide some products or services that you might request. Other ‘essential’ cookies keep our website secure. Even if you say “No” to cookies on this website we’ll continue to use these ‘essential’ cookies. Essential cookies are used to
- deliver interactive services and complete applications
- maintain online security and help protect against online fraud
Giving you a better online experience and tracking website performance
You’ll still be able to use most of our online services, but some things might not work as you may expect if you do not allow us to store and access these cookies on your device. These cookies make our online services easier to use and help us to understand how people use our websites. For example, amongst other things they will remember relevant information as you browse from page to page so you don’t have to enter information twice. We also use this type of cookie to understand how visitors use our services and look for ways to improve them. A cookie might tell us that lots of people give up on an application process at a particular step – so we can try to make that step easier to use.
How do I delete or turn cookies off